This is a great opportunity for unemployed young adults (age 19 to 24) to enter the retrofit sector of work with many job opportunities available for the right candidates at a forward thinking company.
Candidates will be vetted by our Training provider where you will be provided with the skills /training through a fully funded pre-employment training package which includes a work trial with to assess your suitability.
To assist the Site manager with day-to-day site duties.
· Keeping individual site addresses tidy for the installers and residents.
· Moving materials from site compound to site addresses as requested.
· Completing stock takes as requested.
· Undertake general construction tasks as requested.
· Taking and sending install progress and completion photos as requested.
· To ensure the work vehicle is kept clean, tidy & presentable (where supplied).
· To complete a vehicle check sheet weekly for supervisor (where applicable).
· To be responsible for the company possessions i.e., tools and uniform (where supplied).
· To follow H&S rules.
· Wear uniform & ID at all times.
· To conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times with colleagues and customers
Training and Development
· Our Training Provider will deliver a fully funded pre-employment training package at the Stratford office.
· Enrolment is subject to eligibility checks.
· Programme length is dependent upon commitment but will include a work trial with Saving Energy prior to a exit interview.
Reference ID: saving energy
Application deadline: 08/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £100.00-£150.00 per day
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
To be confirmed during the Company induction.
- Vehicle is essential
- Driving License (required)